Good Stuff | Project Life for Made With Love

Hey there project lifers! Here's a 2-page spread for you! I used these old photos when the two boys were still small and much cuter. I miss them like this but I tell myself to enjoy them NOW. Because soon, I will also miss how they are today. Live in the moment.  And take lots of photos! haha.


I made these pages using a couple of white cardstock and JUST. ONE. PACK. of these Insta Square from Simple Stories. Available at Made With Love


It's amazing how much cool stuff this little pack can contain! The square designs are cute and cool at the same time. Perfect for the B&W photos I printed in different sizes. 


When I do project life, I also have these regulars: washi tapes, wood chips, die-cuts, pins, adhesives and my scissors. 


Here are the few simple steps I do when I create project life pages: 

1. Cut the white cardstock according to shapes and size of my page protectors.
2. Arrange my photos and try to distribute these around the page.
3. Fill the rest of the cards with the Insta Squares. I try to have balance when I distribute the colors.
4. Add washi tapes, pins, wood chips, buttons... etc.
5. Write thoughts and sentiments on the cards. 


It's fast and easy because when you use papers and embellishments from one collection, and in this case, from JUST. ONE. PACK... the colors are all coordinated :) Life becomes easy peasy! Because that's what scrapbooking should be. Fun and stress free. Right?





Look how much stuff I still got after finishing the 2-page spread! Maybe I can still make a mini album out of it :)



No comments:

AddThis