1 Flower Die, 2 Cards for Made With Love

Hi! A very quick but hopefully a useful one for you all! :)


There are more than one ways you can use a flower die and that's what I'm going to share with you today. I made two different cards using just one die --- The Sizzix Flower Layers & Leaf die.  


I took my vellum papers and started to die-cut many layers of flowers and leaves.  The first flower I made was super easy. I just layered the flowers using foam dots, and then curled the edges. I added a brad button at the center, and added the leaves behind. 


The 2nd card I made will be  a lot more dimensional...


Again using the same flower die-cuts, I started making peonies by folding the flower in half... 


... and I fold it again, and stapled it.



I made about 6 of it and glued it like together until it looks like a peony. I then used my fingertip to add stickles to it. 



I hope you like my simple flower tricks :) Have a gread day ahead!

Supplies: 
Sizzix Flower Layers & Leaf die
Sizzix Bigshot Plus
paper - Authentique
vellum
brad button

No comments:

AddThis