Impossible Is Nothing With Sizzix :)

It is such a great feeling to do the impossible and I have to thank Sizzix for always being a trustworthy companion in such events of my life. Here's the story... 


Today is Children's Day here in Singapore and I only realised it yesterday when I saw a fellow mom, post her DIY sneak peek for children's day. I was instantly in panic mode because I know how much task I needed to finish yesterday and today.. There was totally NO TIME for a single card. What more for 34 cards? *collapse* 


So last night, I cancelled one meeting for this. I had no choice. Mommy duties always come first. And then, it was  time to use those mommy ninja moves! I wanted to create something quick and simple but spells "HAPPY" so I picked this all time favorite of mine, the Sizzix Originals Happy Phrase Die and all the sunshiny yellow cardstocks I have. 


Most of the time, I do not plan when I create. I love it the most when I do it that way. So there I was, mass producing the word "happy" without really thinking what to do next! Oh my!


"happy" x 34 :) I'd like to tie each die-cut with a baker's twine, but that didn't feel right :D so I looked around my scraproom... 


... and found my old  project life cards that have been gathering dust. Picked the ones with colors that are perfect for the sunny happy die-cuts. I love it! I was able to glue the words on 34 cards in minutes!


Just needed a little stamping.. and it's done! Instant cards for 34 kids that they can keep, paste on their notebooks, or use as bookmark.


Because a gift doesn't need to be complicated and extravagant... as long as it is made with sincere love :) Happy Children's Day! Not just to our kids but to us too.. because it is nice to continue to be childlike... and have a childlike faith. Peace and love to everyone! 

Supplies: 
Sizzix Bigshot machine
Sizzix Standard Cutting Pad 
Sizzix Originals Happy Phrase Die
Assorted Yellow Cardstocks 
Project Life - Midnight
adhesives
stamps - American Crafts
Archival Ink - Ranger













No comments:

AddThis