- hundreds of vacation pictures
- son turned 6 and we had the coolest party ever
- coolest party ever costs less than $100 (well, not counting the precious patterned papers I used!)
- regular, everyday work in addition to teaching at Made With Love (so far I'm enjoying it. Lord please let this feeling stay, Amen.)
- valentines day is almost happening!
- no date on valentines day because hubby is going to Korea for a week.
- then I realized I will have these 2 cuties as my date...
Sorry sorry for giving you bullets of thoughts.. Have been a very lazy blogger lately... but I know it's just a phase we all go through... in time, I know I will be back. For sure :) Missing this blog so much...
papers: Echo Park
die: Sizzix #655459
paint: Claudine Hellmuth
glossy accents: Ranger
scallop border stamp: American Crafts
others: mt tapes, metal accents, dew drops